Tuesday 31 January 2012

Nike has made a fortune off of this slogan..or something like it, but it does have a point!  How many of us have put off for years in doing something that we know is (a) good for us and (b) will benefit us in the end?? I know that I have and continue to do so.  Last week I was having a conversation, with the voice of reason (Mr. MD) and this phrase kept coming up...Just Do It.  Not only was it pertaining to getting fit and healthier, but it was also in reference to life in general.  Stop putting off what ever it is that will keep you from feeling successful in life and just go for it.  Win or lose, Pass or Fail, it does not matter, what matters is trying and feeling better for knowing that you are not scared anymore!  Now having said this, I am making a committment to do my first race of the season in March.  Next up will be one in May and looking for one or two to do over the summer.  Am I scared....for sure!! Will I do it...you bet!! ;).   I have decided to stop thinking and Just Do It.

No comments:

Post a Comment